Saturday, May 17, 2014

Great times at the 'SC Comic Con'

I decided to set up shop at my hometown Con, the SC Comic Con.  After wanting to do this for years, but always finding an excuse not to, I finally forced myself to makes signage and prints to display.  I'm so thankfulI did as I learned a lot and had fun in the process.

My work leans more toward the horror genre so I was happy I had the opportunity to do a Freddy Krueger costume sketch card and this "Summertime Jason".  He's wearing his lovely heart mask while enjoying a frosty, eyeball-topped treat!

I'm taking notes on how I can approve my work and booth/table setup so hopefully my next Con will be even better!

For any new visitors to my site, please visit my Facebook page too:
www.facebook.com/JasonCrosbyIllustration

Also for any people who bought my Scooby Doo prints, please visit the "JEEPERS!" page:
www.facebook.com/JEEPERS

THANKS!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home